Tuesday, February 23, 2016

This week is really dragging. There is so much to do before break and all my teachers are cramming in papers, tests, midterms , and quizzes right before we get let out of school But the thought of being on a beach in less than a week is the only thing keeping me going at this point. I CANT wait until school is over and summer is here. summer is really the best season , i love being carefree and warm 24/7. well until i have to go to work but thats another story. I'm not really sure what I'm doing this summer job wise but we shall see when it comes closer! its crazy how i thought last semester was long, but this one feels even longer. I just hope i get good grades and possibly receive some scholarships that i recently have applied for. i hate applying for scholarships , they always take so long and are so drawn out. but i know that my parents love it and it really does help with the cost of college. its ridiculous how expensive college is so any little financial help really does make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment