Thursday, February 18, 2016

I can't wait for this semester to be over. i just want it to be summer and warm out. But I'm not really sure what I'm going to be doing this summer, job wise. i was thinking about taking summer school classes at JJC but I'm not sure yet. i wanted to maybe get another job so i can form three jobs but that may be little too much since ill be working days at one already. it could be a weekend job but i want t enjoy myself over this summer. ill have to look at all the classes i have to fit in in the next 3 years at lewis and determine if i should take summer courses or not. On a better note, I'm excited for spiring break( even though its still winter). I'm going to Florida with my parents for about 5 days. I saw online the other day that over 10,000 black tip sharks were migrating to the Florida beaches so i won't be in the ocean , but i will be in the pools!  Hopefully we will have warm weather there, it will be nice to get away from the 20 degrees that we have been having around here. atlas this weekend its supposed to warm up, but it will be very windy i believe. but ill take it! well i should get back to my outline, i have a very busy weekend and i need to get it out of the way asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment