Thursday, February 11, 2016

at this point in my life, i feel as though that i have a very boring and uneventful life. i wish i had more things to do but then again, i don't have the money to do anything. its like a double edged sword. but then again, i have such a busy schedule from school to work that i don't really have the time to me hanging out with people or going out to parties that much. i love having a social life but it can get in the way of my priorities like homework. i don't mind not doing much, since i live at home, I'm always comfortable in my house and can just do whatever, instead of living in a tiny dorm room. i enjoy staying home and being with my family because i know its not going to be like this forever, might as well make the most our of it. my friends who went away to school always are posting pictures of them drinking and at bars/ parties, but i don't understand how they even pass their classes because they arnt ever doing homework. i wish my major was that easy.. unfortunately it isn't. but its going to be so worth it when i get to walk across that stage at graduation and finally get an adult job!

No comments:

Post a Comment