Thursday, February 4, 2016

i think that i have way to high of expectations in life. like for tests and what not, i ALWAYS thing im going to do better but when i get it back, its not at all the grade i wanted. like for example, i thought it did bad on a quiz and gt at 85%, but the next quiz i thought i did really good, when i got it back i received at 75%. like seriously.. i cant win! i always thought college would be so difficult and i didn't get that feeling first semester, but this semester is starting to feel like that. i know its only going to get harder but i dont know... it just sucks haha .but i dont regret coming to a university, i really didn't want to get stuck in a community college. all my friends that went to jjc says its high school 2.0. pretty much everyone from my graduating class went there. so i was very proud of myself that i got accepted into Lewis. not that i was better than them or anything, just that i felt more accomplished in myself. i have such high expectations about myself.. getting back to my original rant.. i have too high of expectations...

No comments:

Post a Comment