Sunday, February 7, 2016

I had an amazing time this weekend at Northern Illinois University while being with my boyfriend and all his fraternity friends. I really makes me wish that i had gone to a bigger school where there was much more to do on campus and just a better night life. I love Lewis for the academics part but not for the social part. Although i know that college is supposed to be about learning and getting a degree, it doesn't waver the fact that I also want college to be my party years where I can have the best time with everyone before we get dumped into the real world. When I go to NIU, everyone is still focused on school but they also are thinking about where the next party is or when their friends are going to come over to hang out. with going to Lewis and living at home, I don't get to experience that kind of college life. but also with going into aviation, Lewis is the perfect place for me because it had a a phenomenal aviation program. I was very lucky with living so close to lewis that I was able to  commute and save money by not living in a dorm. I know that I have a lot to be grateful for that I shouldn't be thinking about how my life could be different by going to a different college, but sometimes I just wonder about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment