Tuesday, February 16, 2016

explaining boating

Since I was young, my family has always had a boat. We would take it to the Illinois river and drop it in there and just drive around. this is where i formed my love for the water. We went every summer , whenever we could because it was how we bonded as a family. My dad taught us how to tube on a inflatable tube that would be towed by the boat. Also, my brother and I were taught how to ski on the water. although we did both, tubing was my passion. It was my favorite thing to do in the entire world when I was younger. my family would take either relatives or friends out on the lake with us to let them enjoy themselves too. I think I enjoyed boating so much because of the relaxed and exciting atmosphere that always seemed to wash over me when I got out on the river. everyone would have an amazing time for the day and you got to spend quality time with one another. Boating has always been and will always be a huge part of my life that can never be filled with anything else. It was my favorite thing to do because when i would go, every one of my problems would just disappear. When I have a family, i plan on having a boat and making that a huge part of my kids' lives too because i want them to experience the thrill of having one like i did as a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment