Tuesday, February 2, 2016

lately i have been dwelling on how I'm going to do this semester but I've come to realize that I'm doing pretty well so far. i don't think i have to worry so much its hard to not worry when you have such high expectations for yourself. The only class that I'm genuinely worried about is my Message of Jesus class. i find it quite difficult and hard understand so i need to start working harder in that class if I'm going to strive for a good grade. theres a lot going on in my personal life too that makes it hard to focus on school and my work in my classes. this week hasn't been to chaotic so thats nice, but i was sick for couple of days which sucked. fortunately i feel a lot better today verses yesterday. positives, right?! I'm always just waiting for Friday to come again, thats the only highlight in my life anymore, sad but true. i just can't wait until summer, where its always warm and all my friends are back home, its the best time of the year. i always feel so free and relaxed. but instead it February 2nd and its 38 degrees outside. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment