Thursday, March 10, 2016

so were about halfway through the last semester of the year and i couldn't be more thrilled. I'm so tired of being stressed out every day because of all my classes and having work on top of that. the good part about school right now is that one of my classes is almost over because it was a half a semester class. i have the option to take the final which would be on money but I'm not sure if I'm going to or not. if i do, and get a better grade than one of my last tests, then it replaces it. but if i get a worse grade than the others, then that test drops. so there no bad side to taking the test besides having to wake up an hour earlier and going to Lewis earlier. but i haven't decided if I'm going to take it or not. but nothing gets me more excited than the thought of summer break coming up, i cannot wait! hopefully these next month and a half fly by and finals go good so i can start my break out on a good note!

No comments:

Post a Comment