Wednesday, January 27, 2016

-write a scene that reveals a small truth you realized.
Last summer and parents and I met up with some of my dads old high school friends for dinner and a pizza parlor. I expected them to talk about how their lives are now, but instead they started to reminence about the good old days. They talked about sneaking beer into their rooms and blasting Led Zeppelin. Bout how they would do anything but their homework, and that they would all pile into an old rust bucket and drive around until they were just about to run out of gas. It got me thinking about how they were all my age at one point and they did what my friends and i do now. Yeah, times and technology have changed but my dads and my generations are very similar in how we have a good time. Honestly, I just thought of my dad as a adult, I never realized that he was doing everything that I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment