Sunday, January 24, 2016

This week there is so much to do. I have multiple quizzes and tests in my classes and I have to work everyday, sometimes before and after school. Fortunately I have a fun weekend ahead of me that I'm super excited about, so at least i have something to looks forward too. Hopefully I won't have too much homework, but I think thats very unlikely to happen considering all my classes have such a busy schedule. I can't wait to feel the relief that always washed over me when I get out of work on Friday and I can just go home to lay down or go out for the night. Also, I need to get started on more scholarship stuff, its come that time of year again where I need to write 74475333959 papers about how I got into the aviation field. It stinks when you think you can just use the same paper over and over again for the scholarships but they twist the questions around and ask something else so its just easier to write a whole new paper. Oh well, it needs to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment