Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Being completely new to mindtap, I'm thoroughly confused at how any of it works. the first time I tried I couldn't figure anything out. Fortunately, this second time around I think I may have gotten the hang of it. It was just hard to find where i can submit everything in because it tells you what you have to do in multiple places but I couldn't find where to post it all. But I found it and I got to finish all the homework fairly quickly tonight. Unfortunately mindtap is the least of my worries. I have so much on my plate right now, its crazy. With working two jobs and being a full time student I have no time to do anything anymore. And it doesn't even feel like I'm studying like I should be, yet I'm still busy! My goal this semester is to get on the deans list because I barely missed it last semester. On top of that I also want to work more so I can make money to get a new car that I have been wanting. But I know where my responsibilities lie and I'm sure ill be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment